"Hannah Henri": Lesbian Woody Allen Rom-Com

Last night, I went to Queer Memoir, which is a series of readings about queer lives (next week they're in Philly!) There was a performance that night of some scenes from Hannah Henri, an upcoming indie movie that pitches itself as "the lesbian Manhattan, the butch-femme Annie Hall".

I thought Annie Hall was butch-femme already?



This project really disappoints me: I wanted to be the lesbian Woody Allen! I guess I'll have to settle for being the lesbian Daniel Radcliffe instead...

On the other hand, it sounds really exciting! It would be great to see "a neurotic metro-sexual butch" up on the big screen...hell, it was great seeing it at Queer Memoir! You can see some pictures at their Facebook page: Queer Memoir Hello/Goodbye. We were treated to a make-out scene, and lots of talk about hand sanitizer and tacos. Sounds pretty damn promising in my book.

Hannah Henri is still in production. To help it along, you can donate at IndieGoGo.

No comments:

Post a Comment